FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

They didn’t say that but it’s coming I bet. :lol:

They didn’t really say anything. Just leases and labor costs.

I was just joking figuring it was coming next. I didn’t know red lobster said that.

That’s usually the excuse when something that’s on its last leg goes down.

Like you said capitalism when it’s good. But when mf’ers don’t have money to blow on inferior products it’s our fault.

Oh no i'm not saying Red Lobster, just saying companies in general have already been on the "blame millenials and gen z" train. A bunch of wealthy old boomers.

I was about to say maybe I should finally try those cheddar bay biscuits I’ve heard about
But they don’t even have any red lobsters in Mass. Closest one is in Connecticut

Boomers ruin it then wonder why people are broke. :lol:

The biscuits are good and really all you need out of that place. Just get them at the grocery store. They are probably exactly the same.

Top Thai in West Village. Went with their curry puff & 🍍 fried rice. Curry puffs were on point.
20240416_195028.jpg
20240416_201123.jpg
20240416_201538.jpg
20240416_201546.jpg
20240416_201544.jpg

Man I haven't been to Hootere since UFC 100. me and my folks used to hit them up for every UFC.

Good times.

Never saw any earth shattering hooter in there though.

A lot of DEI during those days with workers that didn't live up to the name.
Reminds me BWW used to be our spot for big Boxing and UFC fights. I don't even watch UFC now.

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce What is that in the 1st pic? Looks good & what's the blue-ish purple spread? In the 3rd pic, the yellow donut, is that a Mango Lassi donut? You guys still have plastic bags in Cali? Great pics as always, all the food looks awesome :emoji_thumbsup:.

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce What is that in the 1st pic? Looks good & what's the blue-ish purple spread? In the 3rd pic, the yellow donut, is that a Mango Lassi donut? You guys still have plastic bags in Cali? Great pics as always, all the food looks awesome :emoji_thumbsup:.

appreciate it, man!

scallops on "peruvian potatoes" in the first pic. believe they used food coloring or some type of sauce to make them purple/blue

the yellow donut is orange creamsicle. was really good. mango lassi would be :pimp:

we do have plastic bags but it's $0.10 a bag. so lot of people bring their own

Staying at a hotel in Fort Lee, NJ tonight for a work conference.

Outside of Hiram’s and White Manna, anyone got any good recs in the area?

Back
Top Bottom