FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Smoked meat sandwich & smoked meat poutine at my favorite deli in Toronto called Caplansky's

20622083_10209289121059215_5925690664147551620_n.jpg

The Ringer's Joe House is joined by The Wall Street Journal's Jason Gay to discuss the cultural shift in airport dining (4:45). Then, House and Juliet Litman cover this week's food news (23:12) and House employs his friend and colleague Robert Mays to answer all his questions about the iconic Chicago-style deep-dish pizza (40:58).

The Evolution of Airport Cuisine, Cereal Bagels, and Chicago's Deep-Dish Masterpiece (Ep. 6) by House of Carbs | Free Listening on SoundCloud

I dunno why, but whenever I try to make pulled pork now it won't pull apart. It's just tough. The first few times I made it, the pork was soft and was easy to shred. Now it's just turns into roast pork that I have to slice.

Sounds like u need more liquid..also lower temp..cook longer

Anyone watching the outdoor vids with this guy? Dude and whoever edits these are awesome :lol:

Got given a voucher for supplement store.
Already have 3 full tubs off Adrenal Rush Pre Workout in the Cupboard stocked up on.
So used it for these bars and bought a got a box of 12 of each haha. So many. Generous Amount on the Gift Card so thought I'll.bjy what I wouldn't ever with my.own $
2-3 a night lol that's my dessert during TV timetime
20170809_150619.jpg

After you click upload and choose a pic just wait for that screen to come off and then click full image.

Full image part is key. If not you just posting small thumbnails or attachment links.

IMG_0114.JPG

Bronco (2 chocolate chip pancakes, 2 sausage, eggs, fried potatoes) - Old West Cafe
IMG_1532.JPG

Double Cheeseburger - Uncle Uber's
IMG_1536.JPG

Papas Rellenas
IMG_1538.JPG
Pan de Queso y Postobon
IMG_1537.JPG

Bandeja Paisa - my girl's abuelita's house
IMG_1533.JPG
Bandeja Paisa - My girl's pops house
IMG_1534.JPG
Kansas City Barbecue Burger - Houlihan's