FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Jackson Hole Brunch
Western Burger:

Blueberry Pancakes:

Those Hamachi shooters are so :pimp:

There's an Alexander's like a quarter mile from my house, wish I had the funds to go every week. Been wanting to try the wagyu

I'm actually traveling up the city and going to Alexander's in 2 weeks. Just saw the tomahawk chop went from $80 to $120 :x

Love Alexanders steakhouse. Love the steaks and popcorn crab. I can never get myself to pull the trigger on the wagyu

Those Hamachi shooters are so :pimp:

There's an Alexander's like a quarter mile from my house, wish I had the funds to go every week. Been wanting to try the wagyu

I'm actually traveling up the city and going to Alexander's in 2 weeks. Just saw the tomahawk chop went from $80 to $120 :x

Love Alexanders steakhouse. Love the steaks and popcorn crab. I can never get myself to pull the trigger on the wagyu

The Wagyu selection was on another level. They started at 120 on up wards of 160. Maybe on the next visit.... :rolleyes

Grilled Pork and egg Banh Mi with a green onion garnished tossed in sesame oil and lemon

Made lunch for me and my girl today. Felt like making something special for her since she's a country girl from Missouri and didn't know much about my culture(Vietnamese).

Didn't want to pickle carrots and radish since this was more of a spur of the moment type thing, but everything else was made from scratch, including the baguette.

Any tips for Alexander's? Hamachi Shooters worth it? Gonna be going with a lady friend. Think we'll be splitting the tomahawk.

Last edited:
Don't know why I'm in this thread when I'm losing weight :smh:. But it will taste that much better when I'm rocking a six pack while eating it, first weigh in tomorrow :smokin

Any tips for Alexander's? Hamachi Shooters worth it? Gonna be going with a lady friend. Think we'll be splitting the tomahawk.
Yup worth it. Popcorn crab is good, so are the truffle fries and truffle lobster mac n cheese. Save room for the complementary cotton candy

Since you guys were talking about Alexander's, ever try Pampas out in downtown Palo Alto?

Back
Top Bottom