FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Just about to step out to eat, gotta bring my umbrella now.

upload_2019-5-2_21-5-48.jpeg

I've been alive for 31 years and I'm really hard-pressed to think of ONE person that gets more bogged down on technicalities than you do.
This wouldn't really be one of those situations.

I think the point was The Fries can't be eaten naked.
But he says I don't put anything on the CHEESE fries.

But ok

This wouldn't really be one of those situations.

I think the point was The Fries can't be eaten naked.
But he says I don't put anything on the CHEESE fries.

But ok
This isn't your smoking gun, but when you put this in the context of "what is/isn't a garnish?", "what constitutes a salad?", etc. it's certainly cannon fodder.

ok so cheese may not be a condiment... its still bad that you have to put something on in n out fries for it to be edible... in other words you cant eat in n out fries plain without anything on it and be like ya they good straight like that

ok so cheese may not be a condiment... its still bad that you have to put something on in n out fries for it to be edible... in other words you cant eat in n out fries plain without anything on it and be like ya they good straight like that
I don’t HAVE to
I just like cheese fries
I like in n out fries plain
But I like cheese fries

I do have too
I just dislike cheese fries
I dislike in n out fries plain
But i dislike cheese fries

In n Out isn't even in the same stratosphere as Shake Shack. It being cheaper is the only leg up it has. Their fries are the worst of any fast food chain.

In n Out burgers are solid for the price though. Won't debate that.

Back
Top Bottom