FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Porkstrami, buffalo cabbage, sauerkraut, Mac sauce on rye @ John Brown General and Butchery- Cockeysville, MD
752286AD-AD50-436A-8CEB-0FE42C02495A.jpeg

This looks bangin!

Has anyone eaten at International Smoke? Been wanting to try it, but idk if it's worth it.

I got you. That is an odd thing to be allergic to. How does one even discover a pepper allergy?

I swear it seems like kids these days have so many more allergies vs. us growing up.

Do we attempt to protect them so much that their immune systems are weaker Or are we just more aware of them now? (allergies).

I agree. Growing up peanut butter and jelly sandwiches was a staple in our school. Now ton schools ban all nuts.

Butter of choice. We use it for grilled cheese, steak , shrimp, baking, and making fried eggs.

C9DC61E1-610F-487E-8C1C-DB3E2A398414.jpeg

I always have butter (dairy and plant-based) in the house and cook with it regularly. Why? To quote Roy Choi in that Grilled Cheese video someone posted on here recently “Because it’s butter and it’s awesome.” :lol:

What do you guys think about air fryers? I often make deep fried chicken wings for my girlfriend, and I'm trying to switch to a healthier alternative to make them without losing that deep fried texture.

Back
Top Bottom