Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

^^^
eek.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif

I don't believe .... Social Media is something else .... A country mocking others ... lol

Apparently it started with the Canadian delegation of NATO posting this map to Russia and how they are claiming to accidentally go into other countries and they aren't invading them:

Canada at NATO @CanadaNATO

Geography can be tough. Here’s a guide for Russian soldiers who keep getting lost & �identally’ entering #Ukraine

Ukraine has repeatedly accused Russia of sending troops to support pro-Russian separatists in Ukraine’s east. Russia has repeatedly denied the allegations, despite evidence otherwise. On Aug. 25, Ukrainian forces captured 10 Russian troops about 12 miles inside Ukraine. Russia said the troops had entered “by accident” as the border was unclear.
[h2]Thursday afternoon, Russia’s NATO delegation responded with this map of Russia including Crimea, which it controversially annexed from Ukraine in March. So far, Russia’s rebuttal has had 436 retweets, far less than Canada’s by then over 25,000 shares.[/h2]

Russians at NATO @natomission_ru

Helping our Canadian colleagues to catch up with contemporary geography of #Europe @CanadaNATO
The toy tanks in the dirt is the best one yet though
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I've done this before. Took the tire with the boot on it, and hammered that boot off my tire.

Last edited:
I thought they charge you for the whole boot as well as the fines when you take it off?
How, when I put it in my trunk and took it home?

Those things don't have a tracking device on it. Atleast not the one that was put on mine 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom