indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 This pic is HILARIOUS to me because SneakerSt posted it on his IG like clowning it & the kid who took it found out & got mad that he didn't credit/ shout him out & that he "stole" his pic...

sick.gif

People then began commenting & clowning him & he was still like idc if you guys think it's corny I still want my shout out!...

my man john travolta went and got his scalp hydrodipped. bruh got a carbon fiber scalp vinyl

Last edited:
coldcity coldcity elativ just started pushing those hats and shirts KYC has had those before Elativ came to fruition. But KYC is hit and miss with the quality of their hats.

coldcity coldcity elativ just started pushing those hats and shirts KYC has had those before Elativ came to fruition. But KYC is hit and miss with the quality of their hats.

actually after looking again the 2nd site is MUCH cheaper :lol: & the bucket is actually black the stock photo is just crappy as ****...prbly copping for $8 instead of $35 def a no on the $45 shirt from elativ tho

edit $15 with shipping aint bad but by the time it gets to me it will prbly be snow on the ground :lol: ill just stock it for next yr's Chi summer :pimp:

Last edited:
Man yall need to mosey on outta here with this vamp life logo stealing stuff :lol:

:nerd: would like a 5 panel instead of a bucket tho

Back
Top Bottom