Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Homie ready for Halloween

Last edited:
Literally just argued with some one in person about this "paying. Connect" situation.. I was like f that he better pay up and other person said he shouldn't have to pay as long as he didn't snitch u out.... What kinda mentality is he shouldn't. Pay if he don't snitch? There should b no snitching in any case and should pay back god dam people not knowing the hustle or the g code...

he has a connect. the connect has a consumer.

the connect sees him as a revenue source. if theres no revenue, theres no relationship. the relationship could be  built on collateral ( if he fronted him) he dont care what you do to move it, just have the money by a certain day

Last edited:
Literally just argued with some one in person about this "paying. Connect" situation.. I was like f that he better pay up and other person said he shouldn't have to pay as long as he didn't snitch u out.... What kinda mentality is he shouldn't. Pay if he don't snitch? There should b no snitching in any case and should pay back god dam people not knowing the hustle or the g code...

Wow.

:smh:

That's why ****** get their mom's house shot up or catch one to the face.

Shouldn't have done consignment in the first place.

[Juvenile]So don't come with that "no one was bout it, **** was poo, ****** tried to rob me, nobody was comin through, riches you can have that, snitches I can't have that, ******* you have that, just bring me my cash back...[/Juvenile]

If he has to pay him back, that ain't no connect.

What kinda connect you got???

:nerd:

:rofl: I read that comment the first time and was like "huh?!?"

Not having to pay a connect? Must be nice...[/quote]

I'm saying if he's the connect, shouldn't he have paid him up front anyway? Homie with the sign is on consignment. Which is cool if he is, but if it's truly a connect wouldn't he be hitting up the plug when he needs work and has the money to pay for the work upfront? Based on that sign homie is pushing for someone else. Why would the connect be tripping if he's already been paid?

If they can front someone, they're definitely a connect.

Dude was wildin get fronted in the first place.

Wouldnt be surprised if the plug was behind it all.

Back
Top Bottom