Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

false. chris isnt some allstar athlete. but dude can play. conditioned, handles, hops, and an OK shot. calling him trash says more about you than him.

You're absolutely right. Calling his game trash says a lot. I ball. You guys saying he's good obviously don't. So that says a lot about you and whatever lames u run with. Brown is trash. I've seen him play he's nothing nice. y'all gotta be trolling or are just can't hold your own on a respectable level.

Last edited:
trash does not equal mediocre, which chris is lmao. i've played with worst but i have also played against premier guys in the league. chris brown is ok at best. but he is definitely not trash, comparing him to other celebrities

trash does not equal mediocre, which chris is lmao. i've played with worst but i have also played against premier guys in the league. chris brown is ok at best. but he is definitely not trash, comparing him to other celebrities

I agree I'll give u that. I'm being extreme saying he's trash but decent, good, nice? Lol na son has no fundamentals and his shot is hideous. I'll give him mediocre tho

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom