Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

The top quote on that video on YT though
indifferent.gif

Hopefully this video will open white people's eyes about why multiculturalism and diversity doesn't work. Stop immigration, stop affirmative action, stop amnesty. Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

He gave the ball. After the marquee and stadium fans were cheering "give the ball" but I'm sure he was just joking at first.

Nah he kept that football.

A Saints employee had to come down and give her a replacement football

:smh: Worse than them attention seeking **** on IG.
Somebody need to do the slap the **** outta OGBobbyBobby challenge.
I was thinking the same but then i though... This dude can't handle it. Skinny frail punk.

Dang I was tryna give homie the benefit of the doubt thinking he snatched it cause it came from the opposing team while they were getting beat on. But turns out he's just a *****
That's what i thought too but he said that he just kept it for his grandson. To be fair i believe i would out have done the same but instead of keeping it throw that **** back. As a sport fan i be damn if an opposing team is going to be passing souvenir on my home while winning. That's disrespectful. Just like catching a homerun ball and throwing it back or trying to do a lambo leap in GB but being from the opposite team... You get push the f back.

Nah he kept that football.

A Saints employee had to come down and give her a replacement football
+1 saint organization showed class.

Back
Top Bottom