Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

^^ Good cop right there he had to respond to the calls from the neighbor tho, just doing his job.

The person who called 911 was wildin to the fullest. It's like a light turned on in the cops head when he realized how stupid the situation was 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Not the cop's fault they called. Whoever called is wildin' unless of course the guy looked suspicious and was walking around the same place over and over :lol:

I remember my boy who stays in the surbubs got the police called on him for him and our boy chilling outside his house. Neighbors was saying he was trying to rob his house

Felt like it was like this

Dude walking around in a uniform pretending to be a veteran to take advantage of better black friday discounts.

Last edited:
that fat bastard should've been arrested and publicly shamed worse than a youtube video and I have no connections to the military. I just respect anyone who served.

Dude walking around in a uniform pretending to be a veteran to take advantage of better black friday discounts.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]

I would've punched him in the face. I rarely get offended but as a veteran this literally pisses me off smh

:smh: :smh: Damn shame..... Like dude said people have gotten killed in that uniform and he's mocking them (and the people who survived) by doing this crap :smh: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Still funny how dude exposed him though [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Dude behind the camera seemed like some lower enlisted.....should have just kept it moving after fixing the flag

Fatboy just trying to come up i dont see what the big deal is or why someone would be petty enough to press him about it at the mall

A big thing to who?

I personally don't give a **** it's pretty funny to me honestly and even funnier dudes feel the need to make a scene about it.

Dudes need to be more worried about not getting raped while serving than ******* with some fat kid who wanted a free slurpee.

thanks for the clarification, ive heard different things about it stolen valor between usa and canada so i wasnt sure what the deal was. 

its a big deal for the people that serve i guess.

i dont particularly look up to/respect anyone just because they served but some people do. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
It is wrong but not a big of deal to check dude while your girl telling you to leave and you recording the event. I think it is shameful for dude to be recording this.

How do y'all not see it as a big deal tho? Soldiers died wearing that uniform and many who have been to Iraq/Afghanistan/wherever have watched their friends get killed right in front of them. Then folks like this have the nerve to wear the uniform and combat patches to get discounts and free food? I'm not in the military but I definitely understand why dude flipped out

And there many in serve that do not care to wear the uniform. No one taking away for the falling but for this dude to press the situation.

Back
Top Bottom