Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

When I went to Vegas for the 1st time I was SHOOK at the fact that they only had hot n' spicy's.

Hit the cashier like

SAME HERE.. was like nah just the regular mc chicken..over and over lol

Chandandadalierrrrrrr 
smokin.gif
. Never understood how such a fire song has such a stupid video. He's  not wyling though, last place my fantasy football league gets kicked out the league and has to stand of the street in a dress holding a sign up for an hour.

Action starts at around 1:00 or so... Kid was finna go Super Saiyan at 1:13

Anyone have that Youtube vid of the kid sounding like he was getting orgasms over some Pokemon pulls when he was opening packs? He couldn't pronounce half of the Pokemon names properly either. Someone posted the vid something like 5 years ago and **** was hilarious. Thread got many replies.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
@ this McChicken derail.

Yea, I live in Houston.
mean.gif

Nasty is kinda a reach. They're clutch, drunk, 3 am for the dollar.
Exactly.

Haven't had fast food in a while, but not gonna sit here and pretend that the McChicken isn't delicious.

I'd rather spend the extra 5 bucks and get their chicken club it's :pimp: compared to mcchickens

^^ fam i expect better from you.  SMDH.  whataburger>>

Oh I know. You tell no lies. I've fallen asleep in many of whataburger drive thru many of times. Sometimes all you got is $2 after the club.

eww...she was arrested for making too much noise during sex, but received 30 warnings before hand

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom