Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Dayporters wildn at my work

[h1]Couple high on drugs ‘trapped’ inside UNLOCKED closet for days[/h1]

[h1] [/h1]

[h1]23 HOURS AGO
 JANUARY 02, 2015
 6:53AM
[/h1]

COUPLE who were high on drugs spent two days believing they were trapped inside a janitor’s closet only to discover when the cops arrived that the closet had been open the whole time.

Amber Campbell, 25, and John Arwood, 31, called police after breaking into the Marine and Environmental Science Center at Daytona State College, Florida, theOrlando Sentinel 
reported.

They told police they were trapped inside the closet.

When police arrived a foul smell led them to the pair. They found human excrement and paraphernalia for smoking meth and crack cocaine inside the closet.

When a police officer checked the closet door he realised it had been open the whole time.

The couple were freed and then immediately arrested for trespass.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...-closet-for-days/story-fnixwvgh-1227172299579

Stopped reading at 'Florida'

Didnt know where to put this.
I didnt think it could get more insane until the end

Taiwan wilin??

Info on chick with the clean room [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Yo I peeped this happen yesterday at this lounge I go to:

There was these 3 Euro girls there, not even THAT attractive, maybe one was good the others were ok. They were curving EVERYYY one, muscular dudes, big dudes, skinny, tall, short :lol: so theres this nerdy white kid that went up to one of them when they were leaving and the convo went like this:

Dude: hey so I was wondering if I can get your number

Girl: ummm, uhhhh, idk

Girl: I can take yours?

Dude: nah, that just means you won't call me

Bruhs this dude diddy bopped off while she was mid-sentence and hopped into a Kia Soul, left the ***** standing there

I hit the weebay.gif in real life, like did this ***** just curve the curve :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom