Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

idk man its a slippery slope once stuff like that happens, look at the draya thread. RIP to my #UNDERWATERSQUAD

^^^ I've been on NT since like 2005... And for the past like two years, this is truly the only thread I peep.. 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

fools wildin in this thread expecting not to catch the ban hammer.

Some of you are laughing at those Japanese/Korean kids rapping, but seriously, in all honesty, it doesn't sound that much different than the hot garbage modern American rap music consists of these days... Just another language and slightly less professionally produced. Just shows the sorry state of modern hip-hop, if you can call it that.

Some of you are laughing at those Japanese/Korean kids rapping, but seriously, in all honesty, it doesn't sound that much different than the hot garbage modern American rap music consists of these days... Just another language and slightly less professionally produced. Just shows the sorry state of modern hip-hop, if you can call it that.
not sure what you were reading but most comments were positive

You wildin bruh. 9/10 comments about them were positive.

#riversidemob :nthat:

I mess with them

Back
Top Bottom