Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

The smiling on her end felt kinda smug.. Idk if that's just me though 
Seemed like a normal reaction to me. Shock and concern! Maybe she could of put the knife down and helped her sis out quicker, but even the mom was still recording. 

I was expecting that though, the chopped and screwed part killed me. 

Seemed like a normal reaction to me. Shock and concern! Maybe she could of put the knife down and helped her sis out quicker, but even the mom was still recording. 

I think he was talking about the judge video. Towards the end she has a kind of smug smile. Maybe because she was jealous of him when they were younger but now he's gone downhill.

I think he was talking about the judge video. Towards the end she has a kind of smug smile. Maybe because she was jealous of him when they were younger but now he's gone downhill.
Word.. My bad. 

I thought maybe she felt kind of awkward. She talked him up so much.. Judges are pretty overbearing and stuck up anyways, they play God with peoples lives. 

Murica...

Last edited:

or more realistically; he was a clown back in school and things hadn't changed

dude wanted an excuse to be blatantly racist, his excuses were weak and it wasnt even funny

imo most racial jokes arent funny doe, the only one thats funny to me is how dude was a ex-con and apparently caught bodies but is deathly afraid of small woodland creatures, cuz from my experience most people in the hood arent scared of squirrels but theres always one dude who will str8 up sprint in the opposite direction when he sees a squirrel in the middle of the sidewalk

Back
Top Bottom