Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

nthat.gif

kec5Ry2D-MYGb2_F.jpg

Two two wrote said on Twitter that they handed the sheet to the man after the game, who looked at it, gave them a thumbs-up and later sent a text asking for the photo. 

CKkMcDDWEAADT6z.jpg:large

As the man was leaving the game, the sisters quickly handed him the note. About 30 minutes later, the girls claim the man messaged them asking for the pictures.

Brynn also tweeted that she hadn't heard from the man since that text, so she doesn't know what happened next. 

"After I sent him the pictures we didn’t talk," Delana Hinson told Metro.co.uk. "I don’t think he’s confronted her yet. I want to ask him but it’s not my place." 

The Hinsons have not yet responded to a request for more information from The Huffington Post.

A similar incident happened last year at an NFL game. In that one, a pregnant woman was allegedly texting a lover while her boyfriend or husband watched the game. 

While the Hinsons have received messages of support and skepticism, some have also suggested that the two should've minded their own business. 

Back
Top Bottom