Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

You haven't played GTA V?

Old school NT heads who remember banned NT Admin Jrose5 will probably find this pic incredibly Ironic. :lol:

18j4zxwpqw6jrjpg.jpg

Last edited:

that shower thing does not work
can vouch.. this does work..

when I travel for work, first thing I do is unpack my suits and shirts, hang them in the shower, turn that ***** on hot, close the door and hot box it.. works like a charm ... then again most of my shirts are already non-iron or wrinkle free, so the majority of the wrinkles due to travel do come out

can vouch.. this does work..

when I travel for work, first thing I do is unpack my suits and shirts, hang them in the shower, turn that ***** on hot, close the door and hot box it.. works like a charm ... then again most of my shirts are already non-iron or wrinkle free, so the majority of the wrinkles due to travel do come out
I gotta try it with full heat.

.....I'm crying, I really needed that laugh. This *** really picked up the can and sprayed it in throat. :rofl:

Can you imagine how many people we walk pass on a daily basis, who have weird addictions and fetishes like this ?

Isn't that stuff like toxic?
laugh.gif

Def not healthy
I was watch the show "Intervention" and the guy goes through 5 to 10 bottles of the keyboard duster fluid a day.. 

Seems like air freshener is a lot weaker. Because when the guy was ingesting the other fluid like she is, he completely turns into a different person. 

BACKSTORY: The man purchased a brand new car, and within 6 months the car stalled 4 times, eventually leading to a collision while driving with his 6 month pregnant wife and 5 year old son.
Mercedez-Benz continuously refused to exchange or refund the man.

Isn't that stuff like toxic? :lol:

Def not healthy
I was watch the show "Intervention" and the guy goes through 5 to 10 bottles of the keyboard duster fluid a day.. 

Seems like air freshener is a lot weaker. Because when the guy was ingesting the other fluid like she is, he completely turns into a different person. 
It's not the same process, he was inhaling the gas that comes out, lowering oxygen levels

assuming he was huffing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom