Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

saying a girl with down syndrome is wilding for doing something that makes her happy

whats wrong with you dude

CSH9FuuWIAAUaFX.jpg

this **** is hilarious. "meanwhile your next meal will be served through a small hole in a cell" 
roll.gif

There's another one that is even better, he goes 0-100 real quick. Says something like "you're one hammer blow closer to hell"

Can we take the time to appreciate the fact this thread has almost 3 million views?

Thread is LEGENDARY

Yea I remember now. U were caping for obesity
do u usually make a habit out of making observations or trying to call people out BEFORE remembering what ur talking about? it would explain a lot....

and i wasnt caping at all. ur still just making stuff up. i said, im fat... but ill kill any of yall in football or basketball. and i stand by that. i said ive always been very active, and not all fat people are fat cuz they sit around and eat all day. if thats caping so be it. i dont care lol. ur really lame.
Repped for admitting to fatness.
nothing to lie about.

trash

Yea I remember now. U were caping for obesity
do u usually make a habit out of making observations or trying to call people out BEFORE remembering what ur talking about? it would explain a lot....

and i wasnt caping at all. ur still just making stuff up. i said, im fat... but ill kill any of yall in football or basketball. and i stand by that. i said ive always been very active, and not all fat people are fat cuz they sit around and eat all day. if thats caping so be it. i dont care lol. ur really lame.

Repped for admitting to fatness.

nothing to lie about.

trash

Repped for not lying.

:rofl:

Don't be up in here talmbout "all ya'll" tho. :lol:

RIP Ceddy Bu. He was up in here before. Swear he sounded like Boosie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom