Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

roll.gif

fool is wildin

i dont like the tone of the note

"give your family a good and decent Christmas" like he controllin they christmas or somethin

how tf he aint know they make it do what it do?

they probably already got a finesse in order, and bein late was just bein late, not them not havin it

You overthinking it hard

Even still, I bet you'd keep that money.

Bruh i thought that was two dudes when it popped up on my fb. Didn't even want to look at it any longer to investigate.

fool is wildin

"give your family a good and decent Christmas" like he controllin they christmas or somethin

they probably already got a finesse in order, and bein late was just bein late, not them not havin it

That's grounds for immediate shoulder Clappage in da skreets

fool is wildin

hqppW8m.gif

Always that one response. 
laugh.gif

Good of the landlord to do.
right.

Don't want to sound old (only 23 :lol:) or like a hater but .. This looks like what fairfax ave is like now .. Them two plus some tweens inside

Granted I don't even buy shoes/clothes like that anymore plus Ive never even been to there.. But still.. :\

I'm sure u guys agree the "culture" isn't what it used to be even just a few years ago

Last edited:
Don't want to sound old (only 23
laugh.gif
) or like a hater but .. This looks like what fairfax ave is like now .. Them two plus some tweens inside

Granted I don't even buy shoes/clothes like that anymore plus Ive never even been to there.. But still..
ohwell.gif

I'm sure u guys agree the "culture" isn't what it used to be even just a few years ago
You're not a hater. This is happening everywhere. I'm originally from San Francisco and when i go back to visit I want to cry when I look at it now.

Cities every where are getting agent Smith'd.

Back
Top Bottom