Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

H0ePwVW.jpg

How are you going to call the number without the sticker? I guess.

One could the machine and call the number later, but whatever..

His son got him back with a Bieber song 
laugh.gif

So my son says to me dad I'm running late for school can you give me a ride & can we listen to my kind of music not the craziness

I said Ok.... Then he said don't forget you owe me McDonald's a #12  no sauce, eggs or cheese just the steak and onions .... I said ok So as soon as we hit the corner of the school this kid violates me to Justin beiber [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji] smh lol that's why he ain't do it right lmao but salute to him I love him #Queenzflip
That Coogie sweater and Rev Run hat he has on 
laugh.gif

Can't front....pretty sure whenever I hear this Busta song, I get like that:

nthat.gif

So he got videos riding around talking to Loaded Lux and he posts about being related to Iman Shumpert 
eek.gif

I figured he was just some random that was starting to get buzz because of these recent videos. I mean...that is why he have heard of him now, but I find it ironic about the other stuff. Am I wildin? 
laugh.gif

Oh and Shump def wildin for that outfit 
roll.gif

Bruh, that ante up joint will turn old school cats into a raging mosh pit of rockers ....joint is real like that.

MOP and Busta is the instant turn up...

Who was the NTER that said he once assaulted his girl because Raze It Up by Onyx came on the radio and he was just feelin turnt?! Who has that quote? I was dying laughing in public when I read that. joint had me WEAK :rofl:

Lol @ NYC's attempt a crunk music.

That **** was wack, bruh

Technically Crunk music didn't even exist back then and I'm sure alot of cats in NYC despise Lil Jon and his Crunk era just as much as they are now despising the Migos/Future etc. turnt era.

That **** was wack, bruh

Technically Crunk music didn't even exist back then and I'm sure alot of cats in NYC despise Lil Jon and his Crunk era just as much as they are now despising the Migos/Future etc. turnt era.

Actually when Ante up came out crunk music was happening...YOU just aint know.

Lil Jons Who u wit came out in 97.

Last edited:

That **** was wack, bruh

Maybe I shouldn't have said "didn't exist" .... b/c I was getting crunk to Triple Six back during 'Tear the club up thugs' days ....crunk wasn't really mainstream until the early 2000's.

Point is everybody's version of crunk is different and the fact the some even came out of NYC doesn't necessarily make it wack like you mentioned.

That **** was wack, bruh

Maybe I shouldn't have said "didn't exist" .... b/c I was getting crunk to Triple Six back during 'Tear the club up thugs' days ....crunk wasn't really mainstream until the early 2000's.

Point is everybody's version of crunk is different and the fact the some even came out of NYC doesn't necessarily make it wack like you mentioned.

Oh no, I dont thinks its wack because its from New York. What kinda guy do you think I am?

Its wack becasue I think its sounds horrible. :lol:

Its just not my cup of tea.

503x510.png.579ec6d37f7f45a39499ee294c58c941.large

The story she tells on this episode. She really thought she was going to get away with this.

This Podcast is great btw

Back
Top Bottom