Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

eh, I'd disagree. I would have to say lean and acid are the "look at me i'm cool" substances. Cough syrup and sprite? c'mon yo future is wack and so are you. Acid for all the "open your 3rd eye" crowd, it's not that deep man.

Last edited:
I second this motion.

And to dude who disagrees, lean and all that other stuff (acid? Really? Who brags about doing acid? :lol:)are just the 'in' thing right now. There's a whole culture that revolves around being a pot head that's been going on for a really long time. Cats BEEN putting 420 after their username since I was in middle school :lol:

This is coming from someone living in Cali and with a medical card too :lol:

Anyone who brags about doing anything that nobody besides them cares about is just tryna be cool.
I shouldn't be able to tell if you're smoking weed or popping pills because I don't really care, anyone who pulls the "look at me I smoke I'm cool wtf you don't bro?" Card is trying too hard.
Same with people who are overly against it.

Last edited:
Bingo. Anyone that refers to any drug as "cool" is the epitome of a follower. :smh: if you wanna smoke, snort, pop, shoot up, whatever... hey I support you in your decision and I hope it makes you happy, but thinking it cool because YOU do it is lame as ****.
nah, I don't support a crackhead whether it was there decision or not :lol:

nah, I don't support a crackhead whether it was there decision or not :lol:
Why not? Crackheads are like black Friday everyday. My older cousin used to sell back when I was in middle school and I remember a dude brought him a PS2 and a ton of games for a few rocks :lol:

Why not? Crackheads are like black Friday everyday. My older cousin used to sell back when I was in middle school and I remember a dude brought him a PS2 and a ton of games for a few rocks :lol:
:lol: selling it is one thing, using it is an entirely different beast. Ruins peoples lives.

:lol: selling it is one thing, using it is an entirely different beast. Ruins peoples lives.
selling it ruins people's lives too

Back
Top Bottom