Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

But were they seniors? And was it prior to or after prom? SO if they did'nt wear the shirts to schools did they make them in home economics and stash them? So much to learn:nerd:

Here you go fam

only 5 days huh? smh

I am in no way condoning what they did or anything related to it...

But I don't see why some of you guys are upset that they only got suspended for five days. You guys now realize that their images are plastered over the Internet with them doing that and that is never going away, right? They made a stupid mistake and hopefully they learned from it, but no matter what, that image will follow them the rest of their life. What more would you have like to have seen done?

It's not cool what they did at all... but they're young kids and young kids do stupid things. Hopefully they learn from it.

It was sarcasm for mr @SlunderKingpin  
naw ... actually it makes it worst. These little females went out there way to make this happen.
Exactly. It makes it worse. Never knew it was wrong to ask questions about things @KingKoopa you missed some of my sarcasm as well. You and @Law3001 might want to remember it's a thread called "Fool Wildin" loosen up and use your Wonder Twins energy better.

P.s. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh54WByeBIs  

wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom