Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Idk if I should laugh or shake my head 
laugh.gif

Sometimes I wonder what exactly goes through the mind of people when they do these things

Last edited:

deserved. i loved seeing how brave the white chick was right up until that second connect. the first connect stunned her so she didn't realize she was under attack yet 
roll.gif

its ok zavala. she will continue to complain about how all men are dogs and dudes always treat her like **** and that she can't find a nice guy who loves her for her, and really cares about her. and then she'll top it off why cant i find a nice guy like you?

roll.gif

1. w**** people bastardized the dab because unlike other dances, this one is simple and requires no rhythm

2. Cam 'tantrum', what tantrum, wtf?

3. You'd be wildin if you didnt think the SB had a racial undertone going on with it

4. Peyton stormed off the FIELD some years back after losing to the Saints, yet "they" called it 'his love of the sport emotionally got to him', never once called a 'tantrum'

Last edited by a moderator:
1. w**** people bastardized the dab because unlike other dances, this one is simple and requires no rhythm

2. Cam 'tantrum', what tantrum, wtf?

3. You'd be wildin if you didnt think the SB had a racial undertone going on with it

4. Peyton stormed off the FIELD some years back after losing to the Saints, yet "they" called it 'his love of the sport emotionally got to him', never once called a 'tantrum'

It was like the 4th quarter, he got hit in the end zone. He thought it was roughing the passer, and, yeah..straight up threw a tantrum.

in fact:

But yea, Ive been saying the NFL is rigged for the best storyline for a while, but they didnt have to rigg this one. Panthers blew it.

It was like the 4th quarter, he got hit in the end zone. He thought it was roughing the passer, and, yeah..straight up threw a tantrum.

in fact:

But yea, Ive been saying the NFL is rigged for the best storyline for a while, but they didnt have to rigg this one. Panthers blew it.

Also when Broncos scored that last touchdown (I think) cam was on the sideline and dropped down in a tantrum. Not disagreeing with the racial undertones statement or anything tho

Cam was throwing tantrums for sure. And I like him as a player. I was actually rooting for Carolina.

First tantrum is when they stopped the Broncos on the goal line 3 times in a row, but on 3rd down Norman got called for a flag, and it gave them fresh sit of downs on the 1 yard line. Cam fell out on the sideline like a bad kid being told no.

2nd time. He was looking for a roughing the passer call in the end zone. Didn't get it, and started rolling around on the floor.

3rd time was in the press conference.

I like the kid a lot, but he still has a lot of growing up to do.

Cam was throwing tantrums for sure. And I like him as a player. I was actually rooting for Carolina.

First tantrum is when they stopped the Broncos on the goal line 3 times in a row, but on 3rd down Norman got called for a flag, and it gave them fresh sit of downs on the 1 yard line. Cam fell out on the sideline like a bad kid being told no.

2nd time. He was looking for a roughing the passer call in the end zone. Didn't get it, and started rolling around on the floor.

3rd time was in the press conference.

I like the kid a lot, but he still has a lot of growing up to do.
dont drink the koolaid. cam walked out of the conference because he was listening to another player on the other side of the wall talk **** on how they werebasically daring him to throw the football and he couldnt. so instead of sitting there getting **** on, loudly at that, he left. u can even hear it in the end of this video posted above. but other videos have been released where u CLEARLY hear dude talking that good smack and its clearly aimed directly at cam by no accident. no idea why u would hold pressers where the winner is 20 feet to the right of the loser 
roll.gif

I don't care about Cam, but honestly speaking, I don't see no tantrum in the press conference. He answered the last question in depth and covered all the questions asked. Then bounce ....

Ya tripping. Everything else, well yes.

"when you promised 'Two-Shots Tony' and 'Body-bag Benny' that your brother would throw the game.... and then your phone starts ringing."

roll.gif
 the internet is a wonderful place.
Eli-manning-celebrate-SB-02-07-16.png

Last edited:

its ok zavala. she will continue to complain about how all men are dogs and dudes always treat her like **** and that she can't find a nice guy who loves her for her, and really cares about her. and then she'll top it off why cant i find a nice guy like you?
sounds like this situation hit a nerve with you....

I think the females out in the world are scandalous and untrustworthy...but that doesnt mean I'm gonna wife up some chick who is ok to talk to and kick it with but I dont find sexually attractive..

so why would you expect anything less from a females perspective?

she should just date him because he's a 'nice guy' and took her out to denny's a few times?

I think the females out in the world are scandalous and untrustworthy...but that doesnt mean I'm gonna wife up some chick who is ok to talk to and kick it with but I dont find sexually attractive..

she should just date him because he's a 'nice guy' and took her out to denny's a few times?
crazy wild ...

ur du-rag cape flying at full mast. im already married lol. all of that chasing and searching BEEN over with. no. females complain nonstop about how they cant find a good man. when typically the "good man" they search for has been begging them for a little attention for years but is up to their neck in friend zone. it is what it is. i find it hilarious how stupid they can be in that regard. 

im laughing about the situation and i sympathize with the dude in the photo. he another dude at the end of the bench thinking his number will be called one day but she just shot him down on the internet for all to see. its a terrible thing. a terrible thing that needs to happen to all of us to put a lil hair on our chest. 

but ironically, u feeling the need to explain urself makes it seem like u feeling a certain kind of way. u dont gotta explain why u make the choices u make to me lol, ur not my type

Last edited:
ur du-rag cape flying at full mast. im already married lol. all of that chasing and searching BEEN over with. no. females complain nonstop about how they cant find a good man. when typically the "good man" they search for has been begging them for a little attention for years but is up to their neck in friend zone. it is what it is. i find it hilarious how stupid they can be in that regard. 

im laughing about the situation and i sympathize with the dude in the photo. he another dude at the end of the bench thinking his number will be called one day but she just shot him down on the internet for all to see. its a terrible thing. a terrible thing that needs to happen to all of us to put a lil hair on our chest. 

but ironically, u feeling the need to explain urself makes it seem like u feeling a certain kind of way. u dont gotta explain why u make the choices u make to me lol, ur not my type
no lie .. I think he's still but hurt about your comments on one of the unjustified killing threads. LoL
Dudes soul still burning.

I def understood what you said, but he had the need to elaborate and talk about appealing and stuff ... there was no need. LMAO

no lie .. I think he's still but hurt about your comments on one of the unjustified killing threads. LoL

I def understood what you said, but he had the need to elaborate and talk about appealing and stuff ... there was no need. LMAO
i had no idea. lol each thread is a different world to me 
laugh.gif
 but word i was just making commentary. i dont love deez garden tools. theyre for EVERYBODY. but my heart goes out to every good dude out there who hasn't seen the light chasing a broad who doesn't deserve him. ive been there years ago. i sympathize. and then the glorious light was revealed to me after i got my heart broken. a wonderful event indeed. i highly recommend getting your heart broken to everyone who hasn't had it done yet. itll save you.

Last edited:

you remember me from some random thread i posted in last year?

can you link.. i have no idea who you both are

never forget 

---------

edit: this kid looks suspiciously like the zesty boy on that other news clip who was trying to look fierce for the camera. wish i could embed FB vids

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom