Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

why do parents record stuff like that :\

I asked myself the same question. We live in a society where the first thing ppl do is take out their videos and record it to post on the internet. Thats cool and all for certain situations but some things, like disciplining your child, is private. Keep that **** to yourself. It dont make you a better parent by broadcasting it to the world and exposing your child when hes bawling like a baby. Imagine his friends see that video best believe his *** getting picked on everyday until the next dumb *** parent posts an embarassing video of their child

I thought he was doin it after the first pic. Then... 
mean.gif

There is so much wylin' about this situation...

"A monster pack of six super rats the 'size of cats' have been found living on a British housing estate.

Pest controller Lord Dean Burr was called in to catch the family of rodents, who were about 2ft long each, and believes they got so big by eating each other.

The 36-year-old, who inherited his title from his late uncle after his father turned it down, admitted it was the biggest vermin he had seen since setting up his rat catching company 15 years ago.

Lord Burr told the Daily Star: "It’s possible that these rats got so big by attacking and eating smaller rats.

“Getting six this big in one swoop is unheard of.
"

The rodents were caught by pest control expert Lord Dean David Burr

“They were big, a foot to two feet long – that’s the size of a cat.”

He had been carrying out a routine inspection of his traps on a housing estate in Tooting, South London, when he made the discovery.

Read more: This 2ft super rat with giant teeth is the biggest a pest controller has seen in 18 years on the job

The rodents had been too big for the traps and were left wedged inside them, he told the newspaper.

It comes after a giant 2ft super rat was captured by pest controllers in Humberston, Grimsby, after experts were called in to deal with reports of vermin scuttling along the patio.

S.W.A.T. Total Pest Control owner Jeff Sullivan, 58, confirmed that the rat is the biggest one he's encountered in his 18 years working in the sector.

The ex-Royal Engineer said: "There is a lot of misrepresentation with guys taking photos of rats with mobile phones and holding it out at an extreme arms-length to create the illusion that it's bigger than it really is.

"But this is the real deal, it's the largest rat I've ever seen."

OKAY:rofl:
1. THE RATS ARE LOOKING LIKE MASTER SPLINTER.
2. The exterminator is named Lord Dean David Burr
3. He's rocking a serious Slick Rick chain in that flick. :rofl:
Those are beavers with rat tails photoshopped in....

close...
 Interesting. The photo at the top of the article is taken from a National Geographic documentary of 2013, and shows Coypu, a South American species of rodent which has invaded parts of Europe, and at one time East Anglia. As they are river dwellers I rather doubt they are to be found wild in Tooting. Perhaps a little less gullibility on the part of your reporter would be a Good Thing?

http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/..._found_in_Tooting_housing_estate/?ref=mr&lp=1
story is still fake nonetheless

Part of me thinks that those prom things are just fake and made for social media chatter. Like white people are stupid but they aren't that stupid and black folks( well some of them are) have some dignity. But then it could be the opposite way

Part of me thinks that those prom things are just fake and made for social media chatter. Like white people are stupid but they aren't that stupid and black folks( well some of them are) have some dignity. But then it could be the opposite way

Yeah idk. dont underestimate how they percieve racism since its not as overt as it once was.

I remember my first time on campus for manhattan college and i was getting a tour of the dorms. In the common area there was a n64 and im like damn thats cool that the school put that there. 2 white girls were playing it and they had just started ocarina of time and named link ni**a.

It feels like racism is an aphrodisiac or just extremely tantalizing to some of them

Just because a girl is 18 doesn't mean she's fully developed. That broad got all that work done before her body even fully matured. Washed before she even had a chance. Not that she wouldn't have turned out gross anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom