Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

some white dudes can say it some can't
this man can't

sucker ****.

no passes out here.

This is hands down the best video on the internet. I ******* love battle bots. This is like real life battle bots. Well drone racing is pretty cool also. But this is def doing it, from a viewers standpoint.

Right but again they have our social security, ids, **** they got everything in a database boy sounds dumbs as **** like he breaking news

Really man?
Like using -er and -a is different.  Like, that ONE syllable totally determines whether someone is being incredibly racist or just saying the N-word.
You can tell when a white dude is serious or not. There are specific people you KNOW aren't being racist.  Contrary to popular belief, not all white people are racist. Maybe all of them that are over 60 are, though. And south of TN.  Probably the majority of ones that are spoon-fed their entire lives too... I dunno. I don't know many blatantly racist white dudes that don't belong to a certain demographic (country ***, old, "prep", college kids, upper-middle class... etc.)

IMHO you don't know what the F you are talking about. Please be quiet.

Marky Mark get a pass? LMAO

Just be quiet

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...s/news-story/5a82cea894f42b8e41819df07ffeb65a

Your driver's license/ID got your facial features in a database long before snapchat did lol
Movement creates a more precise and accurate 3D recognition
Database is def being supplied. Xbox kinect, fingerpirnt scanner on phones etc.. 

We all have profiles that are just getting more and more dense for the future. Social network talking, gps location, wifi location.. Were just accepting it at a higher rate.. 

Database is def being supplied. Xbox kinect, fingerpirnt scanner on phones etc.. 

We all have profiles that are just getting more and more dense for the future. Social network talking, gps location, wifi location.. Were just accepting it at a higher rate.. 
all of this not to mention all of those instagram filters these females are in love with look childish/stupid to begin with. you want to look like a cartoon dog? really *****? you're 24 years old....24. s*** isn't cute.

Back
Top Bottom