Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Some of yalls sexcapades are in question if the idea of getting mouth with a condom is that far-fetched.

I'm wit dude, it's 2016...I aint trustin none of these mouths out here.

Only time it might come off is for the shot.

nah ya boys just out here messing with complete skaggs

if you really don't trust shorty to that level why even be messing with her?

ya sack, pubes etc still exposed during sex, why ya not out here ******* in hazmat suits?

On this note I'm off the net for a minute.
roll.gif

Last edited:
Yea...her and her "sis" from Northwood

I aint know she had a sis lol. But I never cross paths with her. Never spoke to her or nothing but just knew she was being tossed left and right by ****** all around the county :lol:

They not blood but they were throwing it back to hella dudes...that's wild you knew exactly who I was talking about that's how you know she was getting around :lol:

ya sack, pubes etc still exposed during sex, why ya not out here ******* in hazmat suits?

And the 3s you mess with are even better?

do you really truly know the person you are having casual sex with? Or do you call all this broad your girls and trust them 100% ...

Seems to me that you have no idea how this works.

They not blood but they were throwing it back to hella dudes...that's wild you knew exactly who I was talking about that's how you know she was getting around :lol:

Montgomery county is a small area fam lol word gets around fast

And the 3s you mess with are even better?

I see you're as good with the one liners as you are with the ladies.

you tried tho

do you really truly know the person you are having casual sex with? Or do you call all this broad your girls and trust them 100% ...

Seems to me that you have no idea how this works.

seems to me you floored it right to a nt extreme

of course you cant trust anyone 100% thats life, but like i said if you dont trust shorty keep it moving

but maybe you don't understand how reading works

I see the try hard tender ***** are out in full force :rofl:

just put a trash bag on your whole body next time that'll keep you safe :rofl:

Bottom line is if you choose to have sex you are at risk for an STI. Period. Condoms reduce the risk and if they don't break may prevent most STIs. Herpes is always risk whether you share drinks, kiss, get dome (even with a condom on), or smash (EVEN with a condom on; EVEN if the other person has no symptoms and is on medicine).

If you are really that afraid. Get to know someone well before you smash and ask them to go get tested with you. That's the only way around it. I just got tested with my girl about a month ago thank god we are both clean. #TeamRaw lives on but I feel blessed to have not caught anything in the midst of all my savageness.

Last edited:
Bottom line
If you are really that afraid. Get to know someone well before you smash and ask them to go get tested with you. That's the only way around it.

Didn't care for the biography but the bolded part was all that was needed to post

Not to turn this into a sex ed class, but how the hell are dudes catchin the herp while wearing a condom?

That seems to be the one STD that comes up in terms of getting it, even if you wearing the hat.

Not to turn this into a sex ed class, but how the hell are dudes catchin the herp while wearing a condom?

That seems to be the one STD that comes up in terms of getting it, even if you wearing the hat.
skin to skin contact ... Just like HPV. A hats don't help ...

I see you're as good with the one liners as you are with the ladies.

you tried tho
seems to me you floored it right to a nt extreme

of course you cant trust anyone 100% thats life, but like i said if you dont trust shorty keep it moving

but maybe you don't understand how reading works

I see the try hard tender ***** are out in full force :rofl:

just put a trash bag on your whole body next time that'll keep you safe :rofl:
there no extreme, you categorized STDs to not knowing the person and messing with thots ...

Which still imply that you trust every chick you bang and that if they look clean they must be clean. She ain't hood she iight.

But play on playa ...

Like dude above me said it's spread through skin to skin contact when the virus is shedding. It can shed without having a symptomatic outbreak. So many people have herpes and don't even know. Next time you get the usual urine/blood test at the doctors, make sure you ask for herpes test as well. HSV1 (oral) and HSV2 (genital). They will not test you for herpes unless you specifically ask them to. It is so common and harmless that doctor's don't view it as anything serious and don't waste money on the tests. It's just a minor skin condition without the health risks associated with other STIs that go untreated. While herpes is for life, it's the least harmless of all the STI's and most people don't even know they have it. People don't even care about herpes overseas that like they do in the US. It has a stigma here for whatever reason (probably because it can be transmitted sexually).

Last edited:

Man have you been in that herpes thread? There's some savage nters on here with no shame :x

Back
Top Bottom