Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Wow no MKG jumpshot reference? Not even an honorable mention?

michael-kidd-gilchrist.jpg

son got that NBA street jumpshot
Im friends with lots of dudes that motion captured the first few streetball games.
The very first one was done by a guy named greg from new jersey who literally had the greatest handles ive ever seen till this day.
Better than King handles, hotsauce, professor, goose bumps, tru baller, silk, bone collector....anybody.
He was already close to 30 at the time and had a leg injury.
Its actually his jumpshot of which you speak.
It was trash .
Believe me tho, that dude never had to take a single shot to send everyone home questioning if basketball was even for them anymore.
I wish there was footage of him I could find.
He'd warm up doing a spinning spider so fast I thought he was going to bury to the center of the earth.

Atleast it's a "jump"shot.
lol ole girl is built like a refrigerator draining 3s without even jumping and of course nobody is on her

reminds me when you  play pickup ball you see the old fat guy who  barely moves on the court that nobody ever guards posted outside the arc just swishing 3s

:lol:
I dont expect to see gerald green dunks during female basketball but that is ridiculous.
Rip that half of the game

lol ole girl is built like a refrigerator draining 3s without even jumping and of course nobody is on her

reminds me when you  play pickup ball you see the old fat guy who  barely moves on the court that nobody ever guards posted outside the arc just swishing 3s

My homie is that dude. Old and fat... But still as wet as a faucet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom