Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Just reading your sig, you have a random choice in sports teams. Usually people like teams where they are from or where they grew up etc. May I ask why did you pick all those random teams?

Just reading your sig, you have a random choice in sports teams. Usually people like teams where they are from or where they grew up etc. May I ask why did you pick all those random teams?
you need to step your geography game up ....

only random team is the Knicks ... But who doesn't love the Miserable Knicks?

Royals are from MO

Rams used to be MO

Nebraska is a border state

Last edited:

Royals are from MO

Rams used to be MO

Ah gotcha, I knew all of that but I didn't know many people in MO like the Nebraska Corn Huskers. 

Obviously I knew the Rams came from St. Louis 

It was just the Corn Huskers and the Knicks that kinda threw me. 

I wasn't trying to be rude I was just curious.

Royals are from MO
Rams used to be MO

Growing up, everyone was a Bulls fan around here because of MJ. I wanted to be different plus I like Patrick Ewing and Rat Riley

Wowwww. :smh:

Uses black folks. Gets what he wants. Throws black folks under the bus. Same old ****.

It's not about not being smart enough. It's about trying to combat systemic racism keeping black people out of these programs and opportunities. 

Growing up, everyone was a Bulls fan around here because of MJ. I wanted to be different plus I like Patrick Ewing and Rat Riley
Gotcha, yeah that makes sense. I actually almost wondered if it was because of that. I know growing up everyone everywhere was a fan of MJ and the Bulls so some people went against the grain.

Gotcha, yeah that makes sense. I actually almost wondered if it was because of that. I know growing up everyone everywhere was a fan of MJ and the Bulls so some people went against the grain.
and that's why I had became a clippers fan years ago :smh:

Back
Top Bottom