Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Which NTer is this

The abortion pic is just plain pathetic forreal, I don't even know what to say....also the baby w/ the strap is just ridiculous, I swear human society is in a bad state

Ross and 99% of his fans DEF belong in this thread.

Dude is a complete and total fraud that represents EVERYTHING wrong with the modern rap industry.... Anyone that supports this lying, fake, ex-cop, wannabe gangster is def wildin :smh: ... and thinkin they doing it :smh:

repped

what blows my mind is that he is a carbon copy of MC Gusto from CB4. Its like that movie became real life.

Last edited:

sometimes I wish I was caucasian...

Don't let them define you bro..........................................but I hear you.

^ at first, I was like .... "what thread am in in?" Then I saw the gun :smh: theres some lousy*** "parents" on social media- just look through this thread. Luckily that dumb **** up there didn't keep her "lil me"

Exactly, 1 less person brought into the world to be raised by an imbecile.

:smh:   These parents should get in trouble for doing something so stupid. 

they will, because these idiots like to post their rachetness, and criminal behavior on social media. The law will get tem real soon. Hopefully >D

Last edited:
Lol. He looks like some kind of weird gimp. he is super talented tho and the way he dresses has always been "strange" Dude just went on the far limb when his mom died cant blame him for that

He did change after his mom died.   His beats are on point but most of his hits are ghost written.  
Stop making excuses for the man, he's just a weirdo period.

Back
Top Bottom