Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I believe that about semi famous rappers from the south for sure but not about raff. The venue I saw him play at was the size of my bedroom. My city is tiny and I had never heard of the dive bar it was at until then. There was no backstage so all the opening acts had to wait in the "crowd" until they went on. Raff had to walk in from the street to make his entrance. cant imagine they paid him more than 3k for that show :lol:

Riff raff definitely knocked ur girl or something. You sound mad hurt, salt just dripping off ur posts lol. 3k a week is 3x your yearly estimate, tell us why u mad?

One of my favorite freestyles because I'm sure he actually freestyled that off the dome 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

****, Riff Raff still got money?

How did he get money in the first place? Show money? Reality TV?

Reality shows
Appearances
Spring Breakers movie

He makes a ton off His Neff endorsement deal so they can put his face on shirts and stuff. Also his record deal from Diplo was $3 million. Other than that, he's broke as hell. Dudes had the same chains for the last 7 years. Wears the same clothes on the daily. He tours all year round which prob makes him 50 k a year or so. Enough to pay for some blow and that's about it.
Y'all late, he been gettin stacks from the early iTunes days before movies and all that

Damn. Olive dress lady was serving the whole squad. I wonder what set it off?

Last edited:
Popeyes wilin for making them wear that 

That is so degrading.

Reverse on their ***, no way they getting away with that ****.

I LIKE WOMENS, WOMENS, WOMENS, WOMENS...:lol:

man is coked out of his mind

Is this new information?

Lost folks, :smh:

Stunting for the gram

Last edited:
^Sounds like my ex. No job keepin *** ***...

She kept turning her fake accent on and off. [emoji]128556[/emoji](Rugby video)

Last edited:
I believe that about semi famous rappers from the south for sure but not about raff. The venue I saw him play at was the size of my bedroom. My city is tiny and I had never heard of the dive bar it was at until then. There was no backstage so all the opening acts had to wait in the "crowd" until they went on. Raff had to walk in from the street to make his entrance. cant imagine they paid him more than 3k for that show :lol:

:lol: damn that literally sounds like someone who's coming up and never even been on tv before.

I know right?? This was like a month ago :rofl:

I believe that about semi famous rappers from the south for sure but not about raff. The venue I saw him play at was the size of my bedroom. My city is tiny and I had never heard of the dive bar it was at until then. There was no backstage so all the opening acts had to wait in the "crowd" until they went on. Raff had to walk in from the street to make his entrance. cant imagine they paid him more than 3k for that show
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
damn that literally sounds like someone who's coming up and never even been on tv before.
I know right?? This was like a month ago
roll.gif
Dive bars aint paying 3K to book ANYBODY either. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom