Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

PointlessHoarseIsabellineshrike-max-14mb.gif

HandmadeWeirdBeaver-size_restricted.gif

Driver was trying to leave a highly stressful situation. If he’s smart he could have driven to the police station right after

That guy was wildin involving himself and smashing windows

Dude really just made things worse. If the QX would hit a car like that and run why would he hit anyone else’s car? Dude with the hammer was just as reckless.

........ so you gonna just pull a disney movie villain move and let her know your plans before u do it huh? i woulda lied and said "iight cool im tripping then my bad. im just letting u know i was gonna be at my mans house til late so dont wait up." and pulled up at the crib on some chitty chitty bang bang ****. and if i got to the crib and nobody was there i woulda said "so....you're telling me if i pull up this camera footage from the front door, nobody gonna be on it coming into my house? cuz if i pull up this footage and see a ***** walking into my house you know thats ur *** right? u not gonna make me pull up the hidden camera on the front door to catch u in a lie right?" and let her tell on herself. you cant go out sad like this

Back
Top Bottom