Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

fjsnbjksfbdfknbjfdnjndfjbnd,f djddffdgnjknf
bruh im in legit tears :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

fjsnbjksfbdfknbjfdnjndfjbnd,f djddffdgnjknf
bruh im in legit tears :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is that a stove in the BATHROOM!? ughh I thought my apts were ghetto as heck with the washer/dryer in the kitchen :x

it doesnt look like its hooked up to anything. just chillin in front of the bathtub. DID FAM REALLY BRING HIS STOVE INTO THE BATHROOM TO TAKE A SELFIE?!

I'm done :smh:

:rofl:

I hope to god that is fake, but then again he doesn't seem to care about embarassing himself. Three months and dude is ready to propose :smh:. He is a fool for that regardless if she said yes or not.

As for the girl, why did she take so long? She had to know what was happening, she should of just left from jump.

Last edited:
:wow: :rofl: at that proposal!!

:rofl: at the train rollin through and the lady asking if he was ok in the end

Last edited:
Not excusing anything that this guy might have done to get arrested, but some cops are scared little boys on a power trip. The intimidation they felt was evident. He would have mopped the floor with all of them.
I was thinking that too. Like they didn't even bother approaching dude until they outnumbered him by like 6 or 7. Didn't cops back in the day used to just rumble with people? lol

I'm not gonna front, if we could leave the selfies to the wild selfie thread that would be clutch.

Back
Top Bottom