Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

tumblr_p7fgulfrmg1vv5jvto1_1280.jpg

oiJQWyheb2ZGZAT63vDPYM3pcYRyeKqOmrMFi4FTxgA.jpg

Worst thing about all that desperation is still the Bieber song. What an awful icky song. Who was out here trying to charm ladies talking bout "girl you got that yummy yummy".

I can remember times as a kid getting airborne like that on the slide at the fair. Just felt like my technique was better that day. :lol:

another example is the YouTube channel Cart Narcs. Where, nationwide, stand up citizens get at you for not putting your shopping cart away in the proper fashion.

for added troll the self proclaimed "agents" deliver "kill you with kindness" tones like Chic fil-a workers or Mormons.

here's an example.

but the reason for my post is dude pulls a gun within 30secs on the agent

1st video

Screamer was passed OFF man :lol:

Funny how the lady in the pickup kept breaking character by laughing. :lol:

That was funny nut he can't be running up on folks.

It just got wilder as it went on :rofl:

It’s all fun and games (admittedly, I laughed), until we realize that’s the lack of accountability that’s plaguing most of America. Especially the case for those of the caucus mountains.

The feelings of entitlement and lack there of accountability in this country are the only trickle down effects I’ve seen work in my lifetime.

Worst thing about all that desperation is still the Bieber song. What an awful icky song. Who was out here trying to charm ladies talking bout "girl you got that yummy yummy".
This is lite compared to some of the stuff I hear today tbh

Back
Top Bottom