Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

First I heard from a buddy that there had been a fire onboard. Then the news, last I checked, was reporting that the captain/crew reported electrical problems right before the crash, the lights on the ship were seen flickering, and they lost the ability to control the ship somehow. I can't remember the terminology they used. Whatever it was it was akin to if you were driving but all of a sudden went into neutral with no brakes. True story will come out in the upcoming weeks though.

Various times on camera newspeople talking about the boat was traveling at 8 knots and not giving any context for how fast or slow that is, but ultimately hinting that its fast. I don't know why they think the average person would have any sense of how fast 8 knots is.
I didn't even know there was a fire on board. A lot of details have been pouring in. Yeah, I saw on the news they said all electrical power was lost & no lights. So basically just floating about in the water without brakes.

Lol, for real ain't nobody outside of maritime jobs/careers know what knots= in mph. I'm also hearing this same exact ship did the same exact thing in Belgium last year? Lost power & crashed into a bridge? Insane!

That's so sad :smh: . My dad's a ferry captain & I showed him the video. He was disgusted at the negligence of the captain & crew of that ship. He said there's absolutely no excuse for that ****. So sad those innocent workmen & others perished.

The ship lost power and all control. The hell you supposed to do? Start rowing?

I nominate this fool for immediate induction in to the wildin hall of fame

I was watching to see where he went and he just crashed out with that nonsense :lol: Put NoDiddy like that makes any sense.

LibsOfTikTok chick

https://i.imgur.com/K7WbZlJ.png

The ship lost power and all control. The hell you supposed to do? Start rowing?
ADVERTISEMENT​
Not a bad idea :lol: , lol, but nah I didn't know they lost power when I made my first post on the topic yesterday morning. The fact they lost power changes a lot & they can't be blamed.

Back
Top Bottom