Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

BiqkS2oCcAAI7qC.jpg

Wow....if you have the time.

You only need to watch up to 10:40

Wow...their momma was WILDIN back in the day....I don't even know how I'd feel....I can tell you I'd probably be a coldhearted dude after that...

Is this a actual show? This **** can't be real. :smh:

It's real.

Bruh, this is basically the future of a lot of these JO's that are running around right now.

25 years from now, we're going to see more of this popping up.

Cliffs :nerd:

-Daughter and son take mom and dad to court because mom and dad argued, and mom and dad let out the fact that the daughter is not the fathers.
-DNA results are done, and read out Maury style putting the kids through heartache :smh:
-Results are as follows: The daughter is not the fathers. The son is not the fathers, nor the mothers. The son is actually the mothers sister's child (which the father is not aware of btw).
-Brother and sister are actually cousins. Father isn't father to any of those children. Mother is only other to one of those children.

Last edited:
^ the son is the child of the woman's cousin not sister. So the children are 2nd cousins. Or whatever that means.

Father also smashed said cousin.

Last edited:
^ the son is the child of the woman's cousin not sister. So the children are 2nd cousins. Or whatever that means.

Father also smashed said cousin.

My bad you right, I wrote those cliff after watching it a few days ago, couldn't remember every exact detail.

Either way....EXTRA wild in that family... :smh:

Dude bit the nose off of his 1 month old baby :smh:

FAIRFIELD (CBS SF) — An 18-year-old Fairfield man has been arrested for biting the nose off of his infant son, police said.

Fairfield Police said they received a phone call from a hysterical female saying her infant child was bleeding from its nose.

Doctors at North Bay Medical Center determined the infant’s nose had been severed and the child had possible head trauma, according to the police press release.

The infant was later taken to Oakland Children’s Hospital where doctors determined the 1-month-old infant had a skull fracture, a brain hemorrhage, and a third of the child’s nose had been severed off, according to the release.

Investigators determined the father, Joshua Cooper, had bitten his son’s nose off out of frustration over the infant crying, police said.

It was unclear how the child suffered the fractured skull and brain hemorrhage.

Cooper was arrested and booked into Solano County Jail in Fairfield for child cruelty and aggravated mayhem, police said.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/03/13/fairfield-man-arrested-for-biting-nose-off-infant-son/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom