Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Cool it with the sports talk... this isn't the thread for that

man this body builder rap is dumb funny

and how can i forget the gawd Big Constantine

That picture of Lebron is him celebrating like he won the finals? :lol:
Dudes will do anything they possibly can to hate on the dude, its sad in all reality

That picture of Lebron is him celebrating like he won the finals? :lol:
Dudes will do anything they possibly can to hate on the dude, its sad in all reality

is it not :rolleyes ....your post belong's in here

i aint ever seen MJ or kobe stand on the scorers table after clapping up a 2nd round opponent

Last edited:
pps especially a 2nd rd opponent they were "supposed" to breeze thru just like the cats

Last edited:

i aint ever seen MJ or kobe stand on the scorers table after clapping up a 2nd round opponent

the salt is real

dudes hate on anything

I'm surprised at you too especially how emotional you get when drose gets brought up

Who the **** cares what Jordan or Kobe would do? :rofl:
Yall got to stop coming up with reasons on why you hate athletes for no reason
Your witnessing an athlete who could go down as the best of all time in his sport, considering you know damn well 30 years from now you will be telling these kids how great he was

a ***** is a ***** is a ***** any way you try n slice it
ill be telling my grandkids the entire story not the espn cut cookies n cream version

:lol: what did he do to hurt you? By the looks of your Avi you are a Bulls fan. Makes sense now

the salt is real

dudes hate on anything

I'm surprised at you too especially how emotional you get when drose gets brought up

when I see a thread about hating the summer

I know it is time for me to take a break from NT :smh:

the salt is real

dudes hate on anything

excuse me........ the summer :lol:

Who the **** cares what Jordan or Kobe would do? :rofl:
Yall got to stop coming up with reasons on why you hate athletes for no reason
Your witnessing an athlete who could go down as the best of all time in his sport, considering you know damn well 30 years from now you will be telling these kids how great he was

a ***** is a ***** is a ***** any way you try n slice it
ill be telling my grandkids the entire story not the espn cut cookies n cream version

:lol: what did he do to hurt you? By the looks of your Avi you are a Bulls fan. Makes sense now

aka let me stop he is right

the salt is real

dudes hate on anything

HATING? :rolleyes

the pic was posted because he was wildin beatin his chest over an opponent lebum himself said werent on thier level & should be a breeze to get by

followed that up with "i dont recall mj or kobe doing that after beating a lowly 2nd round opponent"

im REALLY hating by stating facts huh

'I'm surprised at you too especially how emotional you get when drose gets brought up" :rolleyes

you mean when people make lame *** stale jokes or bring dude up in convo that he has nada to do with..... damn just like now how %^&*(*&^ ironic

Last edited:
the sports talk was supposed to stop & i "kept it going"(by stating facts) i apoligize in advance

Last edited:

is it not
eyes.gif
....your post belong's in here

the salt is real

dudes hate on anything

I know it is time for me to take a break from NT
mean.gif
Fall & Spring >>>>>>> Summer

the salt is real

dudes hate on anything

Fall & Spring >>>>>>> Summer

hghy$%^&* plz

aka let me stop he is right
HATING? :rolleyes

the pic was posted because he was wildin beatin his chest over an opponent lebum himself said werent on thier level & should be a breeze to get by

followed that up with "i dont recall mj or kobe doing that after beating a lowly 2nd round opponent"

im REALLY hating by stating facts huh

'I'm surprised at you too especially how emotional you get when drose gets brought up" :rolleyes

you mean when people make lame *** stale jokes or bring dude up in convo that he has nada to do with..... damn just like now how %^&*(*&^ ironic

you called the best basketball player on the planet lebum and want people to consider anything your saying as anything but hate?

why do you care how excited he is over a win?

and look i type his name and you're upset :lol:

Back
Top Bottom