Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Why does jimmy look like a female?
because he is 
nerd.gif
wee-bey.gif

Why do you think is unacceptable? If it was a guy and a girl, even a girl and girl this wouldn't be a post but because they are guys you think they are wilding?

The immaturity.
why do you care what i or other people think? be proud in who you are. If that's  you in that pic, more power to you. at the end of the day its just a face
nerd.gif
 that signify s, what you want it to mean, so don't be insecure about yourself. i guess the dude who posted this pic is immature
wink.gif
?

Last edited:

Why do you think is unacceptable? If it was a guy and a girl, even a girl and girl this wouldn't be a post but because they are guys you think they are wilding?

The immaturity.
why do you care what i or other people think? be proud in who you are. If that's  you in that pic, more power to you. at the end of the day its just a face
nerd.gif
 that signify s, what you want it to mean, so don't be insecure about yourself. i guess the dude who posted this pic is immature
wink.gif
?
Oh shut up, dude.  

So you just post things that have no actual meaning?  That was just a blank canvas for us to fill in our own thoughts on the matter?

I think he cares because if someone posted a picture of an interracial couple in the same pose and someone subsequently posted "
grin.gif
" to it, just about everyone on NT would be up in arms and the person would either get a warning or banned.

And yes, the person who posted the pic is immature for doing so. And if the person that took the photo did it for a cheap laugh then they are too.

Back
Top Bottom