Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Old white dudes been wild in gym bathrooms for decades, dudes have no chill and no dambs.

It's like they look forward to being naked, only reason they even go to the gym is to be nakef.

I swear man!

why3.gif

Old white dudes been wild in gym bathrooms for decades, dudes have no chill and no dambs.

It's like they look forward to being naked, only reason they even go to the gym is to be nakef.

I swear man!

I was gonna say that. I'm a member at 3 different gyms and the three constants are;

1) old white men and nudity
2) indian dudes in polo shirts & windbreakers
3) girls in crossfit uniforms

I was gonna say that. I'm a member at 3 different gyms and the three constants are;

:lol: Yep + Latino dudes in boardshorts as opposed to basketball/soccer/or other athletic shorts.

Last edited:

I swear man!

Dudes will take a big *** towel and throw it over their shoulder before they cover themselves up.

I've even seen this at gyms where they have underage guys in the locker rooms. No shame.

Add dress socks to the Indian dudes.

Last edited:
Why not just work out at home if its that bad??
roll.gif

Yall sound like yall go just to see old naked men then complain about it
indifferent.gif

The easy way to avoid naked old guys is.... Stay out of the bathroom. Take a shower when you get home, or use the bathroom before you go to the gym. I stopped using the gym BR years ago because of that BS.

Why not just work out at home if its that bad?? :rofl:

Yall sound like yall go just to see old naked men then complain about it :stoneface:

I told ya, some are insecure, thats why they hit the gym. Young bucks go to get confidence, and when they see someone more yoked out, they turn to old mens willie for a confidence booster.

Old guys go there to, well you get the idea if you watch Fam Guy. Them willie wrinkles though.

The easy way to avoid naked old guys is.... Stay out of the bathroom. Take a shower when you get home, or use the bathroom before you go to the gym. I stopped using the gym BR years ago because of that BS.

Most lockers are connected to the restrooms...have never showered in a gym locker om since highschool.

These geezers will walk straight up to the urinal buck naked with their chanclettas on.

while I was scrolling this page a pop up add for the show 'dating naked' showed up on the bottom of my screen.  
grin.gif

I swear man!
thought i was trippin. dude was blockin my locker and was trying to get thru and he has like "your OK" :smh:
#goes back to do weightroom to do more sets
also have never showered at gym

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom