Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Dude from Sacramento kings doing the confused girl ... LMAO ...

Last edited:

Nah it was this. Similar to the one posted two pages ago
Her response...
mixedmayoo
12 hours ago
No hard feeling for either one of them. They can have each other. *flips hair* life moves on. Just bold af to but it on ig. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
For the beasts...
homie fudged up 

og.karen is skraight gahbage, which is why she prolly feel so accomplished about ****** on a bad females dude

of course maybe she was doin somethin mixedmayo was actin too pretty to do but who knows, all i know is i wouldve cheated with someone as hot or hotter than mixedmayo

Last edited:
homie fudged up 

og.karen is skraight gahbage, which is why she prolly feel so accomplished about ****** on a bad females dude

of course maybe she was doin somethin mixedmayo was actin too pretty to do but who knows, all i know is i wouldve cheated with someone as hot or hotter than mixedmayo

Most 2nd/3rd string broads never look better than the main

Last edited:
 homie fudged up 

speak english!

homie fudged up 

I am having trouble depicting what the picture is showing, some body help me out I am missing this :smh:

was looking for a review on Robin Jeans, instead i found a youtube channel were some dude (presumably) follows men around when they sag their pants smh

was looking for a review on Robin Jeans, instead i found a youtube channel were some dude (presumably) follows men around when they sag their pants smh
Hold up people on here wear robin's? I got a strong negative vibe off practically every member on here when I posted my pair

The jean shorts with button flap back pockets and rhinestones? Look like something Jim jones would wear in '06.

90% of robins look like that and all are priced the same if not higher. All things considered I actually got a pretty good price

I know and get that just saying that price and style is what got many on NT caught off guard

Last edited:

homie fudged up 

Most 2nd/3rd string broads never look better than the main
the gap is too big between them tho

I dont like the bedazzled joints, i like their army cargos and was trynna find how they fit lmao

Back
Top Bottom