Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

doing it :smokin

turned a birth defect into a zombie costume ..

Last edited:

amazing spiderman vs nypd

love how dudes voice cracked when told him "TURN THE F*** AROUND!" But the stupid part that cops always do... cop is pinning the guy on his back with his knee, yelling for him to turn around. you have him pinned on the floor... how can he get in the position you're asking him to get in?

amazing spiderman vs nypd
love how dudes voice cracked when told him "TURN THE F*** AROUND!" But the stupid part that cops always do... cop is pinning the guy on his back with his knee, yelling for him to turn around. you have him pinned on the floor... how can he get in the position you're asking him to get in?

if you've ever wrestled...or let alone scuffled on the ground with somebody, you can feel what muscles are tensed and what movements they are trying to make.....

Cop can easily tell if guy is "trying" to comply

if you've ever wrestled...or let alone scuffled on the ground with somebody, you can feel what muscles are tensed and what movements they are trying to make.....

i didnt say anything about trying to resist or comply. i said... how can u tell someone to turn over, when you are physically pinning them to the ground on their back. are they supposed to flip over while their arm is pinned under your knee and body weight? should they break their arm to comply?

i didnt say anything about trying to resist or comply. i said... how can u tell someone to turn over, when you are physically pinning them to the ground on their back. are they supposed to flip over while their arm is pinned under your knee and body weight? should they break their arm to comply?

they are supposed to relax the muscles they are using to go against your orders, and either show submission or start movement towards turning over in the direction the cop wants....

like i said... you can tell if somebody is "trying" to comply when you have direct physical contact with their body.

they are supposed to relax the muscles they are using to go against your orders, and either show submission or start movement towards turning over in the direction the cop wants....

like i said... you can tell if somebody is "trying" to comply when you have direct physical contact with their body.
im gonna dead the convo. if you dont understand the issue with being pinned on the ground while the person pinning you tells you to turn over then i shouldnt bother.
laugh.gif
you talking bout relaxing and fast twitch muscle fibers and atrophy n **** lol you can have it bruh.
roll.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

Why this dude hollering at someone who looks exactly like him
When I watched this on mute I didn't even realize the joke was that she let one rip
I thought it was wlin cause they looked the same

Same exact **** I was thinking watched it on mute over and over and didn't see where the "fools wildin" was then I looked closer and was :smh: at the kid talking to a chick that looked just like him. Reminded me of that NTer that was dating a chick that looked just like him, like they could be brother and sister. He would brag about how much his gf loved him and how his parents wouldn't let him move out of the house because they loved him. Then she found Tyrone, dumped him and he started living out of his car and making angry posts on NT until he got banned. Hope dude is alright :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom