Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

lil andarius may be shook for life after his bid, but the last 45 seconds of this vid is comedy gold.
SMH this is the most uncomfortable and saddest thing ever. They pulling dude around and yelling at him like a ghetto gagging *****
indifferent.gif

is this a legit bullying video? gonna watch it soon. not sure if good for my conscious.
IDK if I would call it bullying. Im assuming theyre trying to scare the boy out of doing something stupid so he wont end up like them.....

When you get citrus oils from an orange peel in your mouth it can be very bitter and unpleasant. These inmates were very inconsiderate.

When you get citrus oils from an orange peel in your mouth it can be very bitter and unpleasant. These inmates were very inconsiderate.
That fake blood would rather have a "very bitter" taste in his mouth than to have that deputy open that door and have Tyrone make him his btich.

Last edited:
SMH this is the most uncomfortable and saddest thing ever. They pulling dude around and yelling at him like a ghetto gagging ***** :stoneface:

is this show about guys on parole or death row cutting a TV deal to help fake thug wannabes get straight? looked like training day when the officer in on it.

That fake blood would rather have a "very bitter" taste in his mouth than to have that deputy open that door and have Tyrone make him his btich.

they werent gonna do.that on AnE tv. but talk to anyone that has done time, its not what u really see on tv. i suppose its where u go. not a good place.

the king sean fury has return with a message 

and is also making noise across the world

the crazy part is some of these rappers and singers that we are suppose 

to take serious hasnt even done this yet 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
If you watch it unmuted lord help you. You will perish from laughter. 
my dude, u are missing out on half of the entertainment. 

the kids wails were some of the sincerest calls to god I've ever heard.    

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom