Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

bruh im dying 
roll.gif
whats funny about this?

why would someone try and embarrass a kid like that and then to put it on social media
mean.gif

Yeah, that's messed up. Let dude fap if he wants to fap
mean.gif
so yall cool with lil dude being about fap life before he even grows in all his adult teeth? 
mean.gif

also hes so upset that his eyes cross the second time he says it 
laugh.gif

so yall cool with lil dude being about fap life before he even grows in all his adult teeth? :smh:

also hes so upset that his eyes cross the second time he says it :lol:

Are you serious? Ain't nothing wrong little man doing what comes natural

I would've crapped myself if that was me. Not many thing scare me but girls in hospital gowns/long black hair creep me the hell out :lol:

The guy who smacked him wasn't even with the guy who got pranked lol He dropped the dude and kept it moving. 
smokin.gif

It's gonna be sad when one of those pranksters lose their life messing with folks. Will the picture be painted as a young ambitious film maker being attacked by thugs???

It's gonna be sad when one of those pranksters lose their life messing with folks. Will the picture be painted as a young ambitious film maker being attacked by thugs???
I think the video evidence they've provided will speak for itself... No one looks at them like "young ambitious film makers".

Old school, but everyone in mobile was wildin.. Sons was passing leprechaun flutes from generation to generation..
so now i know where the gif of ol dude came from...son was acting like a real hype man " anyone who seen the leprechuan say YEAH!!!"

that amateur sketch
laugh.gif

So that's there thing now, getting hit for these "pranks"?
anything for views, how you gonna put your hands on another man and not expect a 2 piece. 

Back
Top Bottom