Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

No No NO.....Not todaaaay!.

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livi...ing-cops-iphone-shaped-cookies-172900407.html

Just saw a police car going the other way. Gonna turn around and see if I can catch up and drive by it. #iphonecookie
— Randy Liedtke (@randyliedtke) December 11, 2013

Took a bite out of the cookie. He was so confused and angry. Told me to hold tight, he is back in his car now.

Says I have a warrant for unpaid parking tickets? Making me go with him. Letting me text gf but Im tweeting this. pic.twitter.com/vv89MUqg0Q

Wasn't worth it. I'm an idiot... No more iPhone Cookies pic.twitter.com/MbQZq0UA9O
— Randy Liedtke (@randyliedtke) December 12, 2013

I guess that's just the way the cookie crumbles. :\

:lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

This one chick i know is the same way, she work magic with the make up...but catch her without and you see all them road bumps and **** :x

I looked her Instagram, Shorty is extra average, but she got nothing but simps telling her how beautiful she is. I'm still shocked she has 24k followers

Just another reason not to gas up these instagram girls...

That is kinda why I dont like girls that wear a whole lot of makeup. You never know what they hiding.
Shorty looks significantly better with the makeup. So you in for a rude awakening when you see her without it. Which is the real her.
Plus the years of wearing excessive makeup damages their skin and makes them age faster.

Its like that new South Park episode.
Instead of attacking the root of the problem, they just photoshop the fat off of their bodies and make their bits and mass look bigger.
Same way with makeup. Instead of addressing the acne problem she just covered it up. And in the process is probably making it worse.

Last edited:
ghetto-white-chicks.jpg

[/quote]

I strongly dislike these chicks who try too hard. When they speak it's even worse :smh:
Their ancestors are probably flipping in the grave.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom