Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

This thread is doing what its suppose to..

Those bread post are def out of line.

The goat laying the cow out had me laughing.

Beans and toast is a very common thing in the UK and Europe. Not exactly something to brag about though.

Grilled cheese with baked beans is hittin though. Don't knock it till you try it

Need pictures cause I have no idea what you're talking about

my boy used to eat it on regular white bread though.
PeDMMJ.gif

All I have to say is..."Sister Micheal"[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128569[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji]

Last edited:

A neighbor’s surveillance camera captured an Arizona woman driving straight into her bicycle-riding boyfriend, a collision that seriously injured the victim and resulted in the woman’s arrest for attempted murder.

Seen above, the video shows Misty Lee Wilke, 44, slamming into the victim on a Phoenix street. The impact sends the man over the hood of Wilke’s 2012 Ford Mustang.

Investigators allege that Wilke targeted the victim after learning that he was HIV positive. The April 29 incident left the man with head trauma and a fractured vertebrae.

Wilke, seen at right, told police that she had “recently become involved in a sexual relationship” with the victim, adding that the couple argued after she learned of the man’s HIV status. “He was laughing at her and Misty admitted to pushing the victim,” according to a probable cause statement.

Wilke, who has been jailed since her arrest, was indicted last month for attempted murder and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. As part of the police investigation, cops last month executed a search warrant on Wilke’s vehicle.

Source:
#FreeWilke

Last edited:
Hold up, how did that meth head have a 2012 mustang? Never seen a meth head drive anything past a 96, maybe 98 model car

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom