Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I'm out *** :rofl:

The crazy bm is from CT judging by license plate in vid.. She fit that ratchet hartford area bird mold

Last edited:
Absolutely! I think he came to my school once, or someone in a similar situation. He got a standing ovation too. Mad me wanna cry

info on homie?

His name is nick vujicic. He's an evangelist and motivational speaker.

http://www.today.com/health/born-without-limbs-star-nick-vujicic-lives-courage-t26796

https://www.lifewithoutlimbs.org/about-nick/bio/

(im too lazy to provides cliffs but those links pretty much is a short bio of his life)

When I used to DJ small parties for businesses just to do it not for the money but to just network so I can get weddings, This is what most requests sound like.

When I used to DJ small parties for businesses just to do it not for the money but to just network so I can get weddings, This is what most requests sound like.

Defintely wildin ...but why she pause at the end of her rant like a malfunctioning robot? :lol:

Excuse me for saying this but... :lol:

Have none of you seen the movie Misery?! I don't blame you for not knowing if you haven't seen it but it's a movie based off a Stephen King novel, hence her picking up the Stephen King model at the end :lol: The woman is acting (and kinda looks like) Kathy Bates character in the movie. "Paul Sheldon" is a fictitious author played by James Caan. This is clearly a set up video or skit or something. Still very funny. Gonna send to my mom because she loves this movie :lol:

Last edited:
Excuse me for saying this but... :lol:

Have none of you seen the movie Misery?! I don't blame you for not knowing if you haven't seen it but it's a movie based off a Stephen King novel, hence her picking up the Stephen King model at the end :lol: The woman is acting (and kinda looks like) Kathy Bates character in the movie. "Paul Sheldon" is a fictitious author played by James Caan. This is clearly a set up video or skit or something. Still very funny. Gonna send to my mom because she loves this movie :lol:

I think most haven't / dont remember Paul Sheldons name like that. Its one of my favorite movies as well and when I first saw the video I thought it was hilarious but seeing everyones comments I saw no one really "got it" lol

I saw Misery numerous times and still didn't know James Caan character name in the movie was Paul Sheldon ...I guess that's why the people in the bookstore started laughing at the end.

You do get she's playing Kathy Bate's character from the Steven King movie "Misery" ? 

I know we have some youngins in here.

Basically the lady (Kathy Bates) in the movie looked like this lady and she was a super fan of Paul Sheldon (Fictional character.) Then one day 

he got in a bad accident outside her rural home and she ends up saving him from the wreckage. Then she proceeds to keep him alive chained up

and no one knows where he is. She then forces him to finish his novel while she basically tortures him. It's a great movie / book.

Last edited:
Excuse me for saying this but...
laugh.gif

Have none of you seen the movie Misery?! I don't blame you for not knowing if you haven't seen it but it's a movie based off a Stephen King novel, hence her picking up the Stephen King model at the end
laugh.gif
The woman is acting (and kinda looks like) Kathy Bates character in the movie. "Paul Sheldon" is a fictitious author played by James Caan. This is clearly a set up video or skit or something. Still very funny. Gonna send to my mom because she loves this movie
laugh.gif
Lol beat me to it.

How many times y'all gonna state it?
well I know for at least 3 of us it was done pretty much at the same time. When I wrote my response there was 0 posts stating that it was from "Misery." After I hit submit, there was 3 or 4 lmfao.

LOL... I was so mad at first, and then the end.

On a serious note: Who the F forgets their baby in a hot sweltering car? We should put the adults who do that in a hot car until they die as punishment.

I thought the same. But sadly it happens. My cousins coworkers uncle left his kid in the car.

Long story short, the babysitter cancelled on him so he was supposed to drop the kid off somewhere and on the way to work just had a brain fart. Parked his car at Work and hopped into his work vehicle and took off. Very sad the kid passed away.

Back
Top Bottom