Foot Locker and Champs Employee Appreciation

Are the CDP's included for Footlocker? Heard from a few people that their gonna be excluded.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

^ I'm planning to get them but personally I'm going to wait, them %%@** are going to go on sale so 50% off the sale price =
pimp.gif
that's what i think ima do too
pimp.gif

theyll prob drop down to 130ish in a few months

It's always worked for the few Nike Basketball Retro's we get.....I haven't seen one Obama locally in those things.

Pretty sure I'm going to have any answer but is anyone here working at FL at Trois-Rivieres or Montreal (and around
wink.gif
)? Thanks

It's always worked for the few Nike Basketball Retro's we get.....I haven't seen one Obama locally in those things.
yep, i swear i still seen zoom flight 95s and 96s on shelves/clearance racks
laugh.gif

^^^^^^^ yes it is, and also stock locator WILL be available for this 50% off (managers are supposed to not approve of it on past 50s even though i found waysaround it)

if you can hook up your discount, i'll hook up mine
wink.gif
msg me if u have a hook up or ARE a hook up

all remaining packs went back up to regular price.no dub 0's,championship 6 rings and fusion 9's at footlocker.

8/15 and 3/20 still available at sq 1 and yah they are back up to 400 oh and lebron soldiers are excluded too as previously stated

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Do they still have hyperdunks at footlockers lol i need to get a few pairs havn't been to a footlocker for a good while now
laugh.gif
Those been sold out months ago, I doubt any FL/Champs location have any left.

& I'll be at Dufferin mall footlocker working this Friday & Saturday between 5-10pm...I'll hook up 50% for $5 ....help me feed my family, we hungry
grin.gif

(BTW..we still got sizes in the 3/20 CDP..not sure if those will be 50% off tho)

YGM

Anyone pick up anything noteworthy?

Just grabbed a pair of those Silver/Red AM97s
glasses.gif

im looking to pick up these..

was gonna get my boy in the states to ID these for me but i saw them at FL the other day. hopefully one of the employees will accept my bribe to give me the50% off

Anyone got Kobes size 11.5/12 at their location ? Im willing to pay you $10 for the hookup
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by illistic

Anyone pick up anything noteworthy?

Just grabbed a pair of those Silver/Red AM97s
glasses.gif
I'm thinking about those as well.
laugh.gif

Got 3 sets of 3/20 Packs today (9, 9.5 & 12) and a pair of Chucks which were for myself and some of my dudes, stocked up on socks but the location I wentto didn't have the Silver AM 97's....ah well next sale.

Thanks to my man for hooking it up, I never go to him but he always looks out.
pimp.gif

Got 3 sets of 3/20 Packs today (9, 9.5 & 12) and a pair of Chucks which were for myself and some of my dudes, stocked up on socks but the location I went to didn't have the Silver AM 97's....ah well next sale.

Thanks to my man for hooking it up, I never go to him but he always looks out.
pimp.gif
I would also like to thank the same individual. Many thanks, as you will be thanked the next time I see you in person.

Originally Posted by Lorizzle

haha wow, 3 packs? So with 50% each set went down to $200 ? Damn! Missed out...
Yuppers $200 + tax each.

I'm still looking for spots with 4/19's, 7/16's...next sale probably get Penny 2's & those LBJ All Stars.

Back
Top Bottom