Foot Locker Employee Appreciation 8-28 & 8-29

have a feeling it may not be 7s pack, b/c when the ragings bulls pack came out the first 50 after they werent excluded same go for the 1s package soo we willsee and im hearing it may start thursday also from the DM

frank hit me you know i got you im going out my way to my local HOH/ftl for the 50 if anything and they got both !

Originally Posted by deesnake003

have a feeling it may not be 7s pack, b/c when the ragings bulls pack came out the first 50 after they werent excluded same go for the 1s package soo we will see and im hearing it may start thursday also from the DM

Too many pairs sitting in stockrooms. Pretty sure they'll keep them off the list, but who knows? Damn G-Shocks andAM 09 are gonna be on there though
mad.gif

passaic or bergen co. heads, will the midnight/wht total max be included. i know the blk/volt were in the fnf. pm me w info wink

never done a 50 percent off before how should i approach one of the workers about the deal?

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

great news, need to see the list.. need some more socks
I think socks are on the exclusion list.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Funny enough, but I'd be pretty upset. They raisedthe price on "no-show" socks to something outrageous ($8 for a 3-pack, I think)
sick.gif

Paying my mortgage this week....arrgh.....but might get some cleaners just to say I git sumtin on a 50 nah may some school kicks for my kids...

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

great news, need to see the list.. need some more socks
I think socks are on the exclusion list.

roll.gif
hahah nice 1 flint... im trying to think wat else i need.. i dont neeed new ballin shoes, and whenever the 50% always comes along im always inneed of some NBA and jordan socks..

Back
Top Bottom