footage coolshoeshine.com

Anybody been to this place? Pls share some infos, most of the reviews in yelp.com are too good to be true

Best consignment shop ive ever been too
Those reviews are true tho; good people over there

open one of these shops in nyc and give flight club a run for there money
edit i take that back there prices are a lot worse on most shoes  

legit... been there a couple times. Sold through them, and bought from them.

I had issues with them on eBay a few years ago; sold me a pair of shoes that were all scuffed up and they are terrible at replying to emails; had to get Paypal involved.

I'd give them another chance but their prices are high as hell

Rainier is one of the most down to earth sneakerheads I ever met. I stay talking good things about his shop because he's great to work with. Sold most of my collection to him. My only issue is with this other dude that works there...dude is the total opposite of Rainier.

Thanks for the kind words everyone!  Indeed some of the prices on eBay are very inflated which we're sometimes forced to do because eBay takes such a huge fee from eBay store sales.  However, we do take "best offers" and are very negotiable on pricing when buyers agree to private eBay auctions (to help avoid eBay fees).  Also know that our items are priced in our physical store much less than what we have in our eBay store. 

Our website, Coolshoeshine.com is not running too smoothly unfortunately.  However, we are in the process of building a COMPLETELY NEW website that'll included inventory from both So Cal and Nor Cal shops..... once we get the Nor Cal store opened up ofcourse.  Thank you again so much to the people that have dealt with us and to those who refer us to others.

xtianp.  Which guy are you referring to?  I'll make sure to tell him not to be such a douche!

Originally Posted by 951guero

Best consignment shop ive ever been too
Those reviews are true tho; good people over there
Co-sign all of this.

dude is a real nice and cool guy...bought some OGs a while back and he offered to hold em till my next payday

Originally Posted by morehype

Thanks for the kind words everyone!  Indeed some of the prices on eBay are very inflated which we're sometimes forced to do because eBay takes such a huge fee from eBay store sales.  However, we do take "best offers" and are very negotiable on pricing when buyers agree to private eBay auctions (to help avoid eBay fees).  Also know that our items are priced in our physical store much less than what we have in our eBay store. 

Our website, Coolshoeshine.com is not running too smoothly unfortunately.  However, we are in the process of building a COMPLETELY NEW website that'll included inventory from both So Cal and Nor Cal shops..... once we get the Nor Cal store opened up ofcourse.  Thank you again so much to the people that have dealt with us and to those who refer us to others.

xtianp.  Which guy are you referring to?  I'll make sure to tell him not to be such a douche!
Ill vouch for the fact that you work with best offers. I did the private auction on a pair and coolshoeshine dropped the price almost 100 dollars. Great deal!! Thanks and will be lookin to cop from you in the future.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom