Footlocker/Champs/Footaction Employee Appreciation possibly next weekend?

I had a feeling they would wait for all this stuff to drop, then give a 50 :lol: :lol: I know alot of employees burned up theres on the Lebrons, 4's, penny 5's foams, not to mention other odds and ends...:smh:

Last edited:
nerd.gif

this weekend is the beginning of the month so it resets to 500. i think i might just use all of my limit this weekend cause i'm not gonna be able to get the breds. the manager from the only store in my city that usually holds 20% of the stock to employees isn't gonna hold me a pair cause he's letting all his reseller home employees get them on the discount and told me i can't even enter the raffle to get a pair cause no employees are enter raffles. im screwed on that so F it. im bout to just use all my discount on this EA

this weekend is the beginning of the month so it resets to 500. i think i might just use all of my limit this weekend cause i'm not gonna be able to get the breds. the manager from the only store in my city that usually holds 20% of the stock to employees isn't gonna hold me a pair cause he's letting all his reseller home employees get them on the discount and told me i can't even enter the raffle to get a pair cause no employees are enter raffles. im screwed on that so F it. im bout to just use all my discount on this EA
That 1800 Anonymous call line would be getting some use :lol:

My manager said the limit for DEC would be $1000
Thats true, Starts Friday, you can use the remainder of your discount...Then the 1st it resets to $1000

My FTL connect hooked me up with a pair of Jordan 2012 grey volt for $121 and change
pimp.gif
 and $10 tip
wink.gif
.  The box for this pair is HUGE
eek.gif
, LOL
Not bad but they have some at the nike factory store at sawgrass for 99. and with FF coming up.. You could have got an ill deal.. and yes the box is extremely Large lmao 

Damn I wish I worked at footlocker, I probably wouldn't be able to get 40 hours a week though where I'm at. My 20% off military discount ain't bad though :wink:

Exclusions:

Free run 3 blk/grey
All Retro Jordans
12/1 AJ1 blk/red/green
All Lebron 10s
All Penny V
Kobe 11/17 release
Reebok Answer IV's
All Foamposite/Posite Boots
Nike flyknit
Beats by Dre
Any bogo or multiple offers

What footlocker inc. stores have flyknits?? :nerd:

That exclusion list is trash. :smh: The December EA is suppose to be the one that lets us cook the most.

im just gona pick up kicks for my son i was there today and i didnt like nothing there so i set aside lots of stuff for my son

Back
Top Bottom