Footlocker/Champs/Footaction Employee Appreciation possibly next weekend?

Crimson Elites and Volt Lebrons copped for $195 total.
nthat.gif
man it pays to have a crappy paying part time job on the side!!

Has anyone ever exchanged their shoes they got from the EA? Got flyknit lunars during the EA im trying to exchange for another color, but the only place that has the color I want is finish line. You guys think I can show up to the store and try to exchange my pair for the color I want without having a receipt of course since they wernt bought from finish line? Finish line has the my color as well if that makes a different.

Last edited:
i was told white/gum uppies werent included.. but that only says white/white..

Has anyone ever exchanged their shoes they got from the EA? Got flyknit lunars during the EA im trying to exchange for another color, but the only place that has the color I want is finish line. You guys think I can show up to the store and try to exchange my pair for the color I want without having a receipt of course since they wernt bought from finish line? Finish line has the my color as well if that makes a different.

I've exchanged shoes from an Nike outlet to Finishline so it can be done... Take a blow dryer and try n peel the FTL sticker in the upper left hand corner of the box.

If you don't got no sticker.. You good.. Im trying to the multi color joints at FNL myself... :nthat:

I've exchanged shoes from an Nike outlet to Finishline so it can be done... Take a blow dryer and try n peel the FTL sticker in the upper left hand corner of the box.

If you don't got no sticker.. You good.. Im trying to the multi color joints at FNL myself... :nthat:
Same. Luckily there wasn't a FTL price sticker on the box. Will try to do the exchange. Hopefully the manager is ok with it.

with it all said and done... got Megatrons (Combine Colorway), Shaqnosis (Before they got excluded), Beats, Ray-Ban Wayfarers & a couple of bucket hats ... :D hope everybody got what they wanted

What does the limit mean? Does it mean you can't go over that amount with the discount or that is the amount worth of merchandise you can purchase monthly?
Would love to get red lebron lows, crimson elites, kd lunar 1s, kobe pythons and hulk kd vs and lebron pure platinum, beaches of rio 90s.

My cousin has a hook up at FTl now and told me I'm welcome to use it. Hope dude comes through for this. A lot of stuff I want that aren't worth retail to me like the soldiers, lebron x lows, d roses, super fly 2s, son of mars, and penny's and overpriced backpacks and shirts. I think d roses are probably the only shoes on my list to get excluded. Also hope to get those volt kobes that have been sitting on display in my size since they came out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom